Miami’s South Beach is pretty much the summer and spring break destination for most of the tourist who loves the fun under the sun. The basic thought of it is having your vacation in one of the nation’s best vacation destination is always a memorable experience to have, so why not live there anyway? Well a lot of bad news has been surrounding the real state market side of Miami’s South Beach, but don’t let that affect you. In most cases buyers tend to focus more on the business side of the place rather than looking into what the pace has to offer you. Specifically the Fisher Island one of South Beach’s nicest place to have. I like to take some time focusing on giving some info about the man-made body of land that became a luxurious island.
Fisher Island is probably one of the most luxurious zip codes in the nation, Forbes.com list them as one of thief Top 500 and that says a lot. The island which was named after its developer Carl Fisher, it is a private island that is only accessible to private ferry and helicopter, it is developed to be a luxurious residential community and now has gone to be one of the South Beach’s most desirable place to live. Although most of the experts don’t recommend this to be a budget-friendly place to live, it still boasts one of the nicest amenities any city can offer. Most of the well-known figures in the city have a residence here and the majority of homeowners property in turkey fethiye for sale here boast a median income of $200,000.
Fisher Island boasts amenities such as:
- The Fisher Island Hotel and Resort
- A par-35 nine-hole golf course designed by architect P. B. Dye
- An 18 court tennis center
- A spa and fitness center
- 2 world-class deep water marinas
- 8 restaurants
- A commercial center with a high-end gourmet market and shopping
- A polo field
- Private beaches
- The Fisher Island Day School (from Pre-K to 5th grade)
- Large playground for kids of all ages
- Post office
- On-island fire and emergency station
- Seaplane, Car-Ferry and helicopter access 24-hours a day.