The incredible beauty of India calls on a large number of tourists from several parts of the globe. The geographical and cultural diversities make India a repertoire of surprises and delights. Ayurveda, the science of life, is one of the popular aspects of India Tourism. The glory of India Ayurveda attracts tourists from across the globe. Large number of tourists come to India to take the benefits of ayurvedic treatments and therapies. The ayurveda therapies are based on natural treatments which rejuvenate mind, body and soul of an individual.
India is the perfect destination for tourists who are searching for leisure-cum-health tour. Ayurveda and spa are among the popular segments of India tourism Budget Andaman Tour Package which are becoming popular day by day. An India ayurveda and spa tour gives tourists an opportunity to enjoy several enthralling destinations of India tourism along with the benefits of the natural treatments.
Ayurveda is the Sanskrit word made up of two terms Ayus meaning life and Veda meaning knowledge. The knowledge of ayurveda gives a healthy life to aryuveda followers and practitioners. This art of healing is about 5000 years old and has been mentioned in several holy scriptures of Hindus. There are a number of world-class spa and ayurveda resorts in India which offer various aryurvedic and spa treatments and therapies. These therapies are done with natural elements such as herbs, medicated oils, medicinal plants, curd, milk, flowers etc. The basic and popular ayurveda therapies are:
- Panchakarma -This is a five fold therapy of purification which brings equilibrium among bio energies.
- Abhyanga – It is the complete body massage done by two therapists with specific medicated oil. This therapy improves eye sight and nourishes skin.
- Udwarthana – This is the dry massage done with the herbal powder. It helps in reducing fat.
- Choornaswedan – This massage is done with a cloth bundle filled with herbal powders. It helps is curing several neurological disorders, arthritis, rheumatism and sports injuries.
- Njavarakizhi – This therapy is for the complete rejuvenation. It is done by experienced and well trained therapists with small linen bags filled with cooked Njavara rice.
There are a number of aryuvedic resorts and spa centres across India. The popular centres are known for their world class services and facilities. The ayurvedic and spa resorts of Kerala are renowned across the globe. Kerala is an enthralling destination located on the western ghats. It is a blessed land known for its exotic species of herbs and medicinal plants which are widely used in aryurvedic treatments. Apart from the infrastructural background the efficient and well trained ayurveda practitioners give tourists the best of aryurvedic therapies.